The high school counselor version of College Kickstart allows counselors to track admissions outcomes for their seniors. These outcomes can be leveraged in your reports and in your local context data.
- These outcomes are used for reporting
- Updated lists will not be re-run in College Kickstart
- To ensure quality data, only counselors can report outcomes
To record outcomes for your students:
1. Select the current senior class in the Student Summaries dropdown.
2. Click on the SUITCASE icon in the Actions column to the left of the student whose outcomes you wish to report. A dialog box will appear:
3. If you already reported outcomes for the student, your saved information will be displayed. You may edit it and save your changes. If this is the first time you work with outcomes for this student, their latest college list will be loaded. If the list does not reflect the actual colleges the student applied to, you may: